Occupying a prominent position in one of London's most popular leisure and retail districts, the property comprises the ground floor and basement of a highly affluent residential block.
EPF recognised the enormous potential for growth in rents and values from the property, which is let to a succesful independent restaurant. It is surrounded by many national and international multiples, including the new Byron burger restaruant opened up next door and opposite the twon's Odeon cinema.
The property sits at the gateway to the High Street, just a few minutes from both Putney tube and the beautiful Putney Bridge.
Investment rationale and Asset management:
Acquisition of undevalued restaurant property in one of most sought after London locations:
- Purchase price at discount to market value.
- Generating good income flow.
- Low rental level with extremely likely rental growth at review.
- Very low risk of voids- extremely popular location for tenants.
- Excellent London location.
- Potential to relet to strong covenants if vacant.