The former Knights department store is one of the best known buildings in the affluent town of Reigate, Surrey.
Following years of neglect, the property had fallen into disrepair and become inefficient for modern retailing . After the store stopped trading, EPF acquired the freehold with vacant posession and set about a comprehensive restoration and regeneration of the property-- breathing life back into it.
EPF will deliver a total renovation including prime ground floor untis let to leading retailers Waterstones and Oliver Bonas, six 1 and 2-bed apartments and outdoor space.
The plans have been developed in full consultation with community interest groups, heritage bodies and the council.
Our vision is to bring vibrancy and energy back to this local landmark, and the wider area. eral years.
Investment rationale and Asset management:
Prime location in affluent town with substantial added vlaue.
- Local landmark
- Popular, prime area and location
- Huge demand from retailers, demonstrated with letting to Grade A retailers.
- Attractive asset management through renovation and provision of apartments in unused upers & rear
- Restoring listed building, which had fallen into disrepair
- EPF has set about sensitively improving the Grade II listed building, working closely local stakeholders and the council
- Work due to complete Summer 2018