Darnley Retail Park is a highly-prominent shopping and leisure destination off the M77 at the main arterial road into Glasgow City centre.
Let to tenants including McDonalds, KFC, Carphone Warehouse, Domino's and one of Scotland's most succesful pharmacists Houlihan, the scheme is extremely popular with both local residents and commuters. Adjacent occupiers include B&Q and Sainsburys, with the Silverburn shopping centre less than 1.5 miles away.
Investment rationale and Asset management:
Solid income-streams with opportunities to add further value.
- Anchored by unquestionable covenants with long lease lengths.
- Exceptional location: high volume of residential; main arterial road connecting motorway to City; surrounded by draw of Sainsbury's, B&Q and Silverburn Shopping Centre.
- Upcoming rent reviews with stong growth potential and opportunities to extend leases.
- Popular scheme with no nearby competition.
- Potential to increase revenue from advertising and concessions.
- Acquisition process of adjoining sites for future development.
- Huge added value with acquisition of Darnley 2 site for prelet and devleopment.