Established in 2008 in response to the challenging economic climate, EPF Asset Management works alongside owners, lenders and investors to crystallise value from underperforming properties.
Our partners include:
- Institutions - EPF AM works alongside major funds and institutions to target larger lot sizes, at discounts to market value, capitalising on our asset management expertise in the retail and leisure sectors.
- Developers - EPF AM works with major developers on site-assembly, strategy and negotiations. Often representing partners- to enable anonymity for them whilst removing any stress- EPF AM manages the entire process of acquisitions and development management.
- Lenders with underperforming loans - EPF AM's partners minimise the requirement to write-down loans with confidence that value will be unlocked and capital repatriated, as a result of our expertise.
- Insolvency practitioners / Administrators - EPF AM ensures maximum return achievable and best results in repatriating equity to creditors of distressed assets.
- Landlords - working in joint venture with existing property owners, we implement achievable strategies to realise latent value that would otherwise have remained unrealeased.